5 reasons that prove the 100-crore success of Bharat Ane Nenu
Earlier last week, Mahesh Babu’s most ambitious project Bharat Ane Nenu released in cinemas and received a big thumbs up from critics and fans alike. Right from there, with each passing day, the film grew bigger – in terms of the numbers and the positive buzz it created. The film went on to become a blockbuster within four days of its release, ranking in 100 crores at the box office. Based on the unprecedented success, the makers have now decided to dub the film in other languages as well. The film centered around Mahesh Babu, who plays the role of a chief minister and addresses the ordinance of the government. Here are 5 that prove the 100-crore success of Bharat Ane Nenu.
1. The production house, DVV Entertainment even took to Twitter to declare the success of the film.
We thank the Media, Superstar @urstrulymahesh fans and movie lovers across the world for owning CM Bharat as your very own and making the movie a Blockbuster success.
— DVV Entertainment (@DVVEnts) April 20, 2018
2. Mahesh Babu expressed how blessed he was a thanked his fans on Twitter.
Feeling blessed … Glad I fulfilled the promise of making all of you proud. Thank you @sivakoratala sir for Bharat Ane Nenu. The Success of the film is a victory for all of us and for good cinema above all. Congratulations to my entire team.
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) April 21, 2018
3. The heroine of the film, Kiara Advani expressed gratitude to her director Koratala Siva and added that she is looking forward to work with him again.
4. Celebrities too could not stop heaping praises on the film. From Jr NTR to director Rajamouli everyone was going gaga about the film.
Blending social responsibility with commercial elements is not an easy job. Kudos to @sivakoratala for balancing both aspects beautifully. And congratulations to @urstrulyMahesh for delivering a flawless performance.
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) April 22, 2018
Raising issues like Local Governance in a commercial film requires a lot of thought. Truly appreciate @sivakoratala garu and @urstrulyMahesh for their conviction. Press meet scene is the best amongst many good moments in #BharatAneNenu.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) April 20, 2018
5. This picture of Koratala Siva giving a tight hug to Mahesh Babu sums up how happy the director-actor are. The two seem to share a tremendous sense of camaraderie after teaming up for Srimanthudu (2015) and now Bharat Ane Nenu (2018)
Have you watched the film yet? Tell us your thoughts.