5 facts you didn’t know about Nivin Pauly
Nivin Pauly has turned out to be one of Mollywood’s most bankable actors of today’s times. The actor, who hails from a non-filmy background, made his debut in the film Malarvaadi Arts Club in the year 2010, and since then the actor has acted in a variety of roles in close to 30 films. Let’s take a look at some facts about the talented actor.
1. Nivin Pauly was born on 11th October 1984 in Kerala. During his childhood years, Nivin Pauly and his sister stayed at his uncles’ house, as his parents worked in Switzerland. The siblings visited them during the summer vacations.
2. Before making his film debut, Nivin Pauly worked in Infosys for two years.
3. In 2015, Nivin Pauly was voted as the Most Desirable Man for the Times of India.
4. Nivin Pauly’s dream role is to play a villain whose character resembles that of Joker from Batman.
5. Nivin Pauly once aspired to become a businessman. If he weren’t for an actor, Nivin Pauly stated that he would become an entrepreneur.
Do you love the actor? Tell us your views in the comments below.