5 of Radha Ravi’s awful speeches which are cringe-worthy
Radha Ravi is the son of later actor M. R. Radha. He began his career about four decades ago and won popularity for playing the role of an antagonist. However, turns out that his real-life character is similar to his character in reel-life as well. The actor attends events hosted by production houses to spew obscene remarks on women and other established actors in the industry. In a new low, he has spoken derogatory remarks about Nayanthara, at the event of her own movies. Here’s a look at his speech from other movie events.
1. In this video Radha Ravi spoke about how Nayanthara’s personal life is always in the spotlight. He said ”Nayanthara acts as a ghost, and then she goes on to act as Sita as well. Earlier, to play the role of a goddess, they would look for KR Vijaya. Now, anyone can be cast to play a goddess.”
2. When he spoke about superstar Rajinikanth.
3. When he slammed Chinmayi’s take on the Me Too Movement. He went on to ban her from dubbing for films.
4. His remarks about the owner of Saravana Stores
5. His insensitive remarks about the Pollachi survivours.