8 Looks of Madhavan we fell in love with over the years
‘Maddy, Maddy oh-oh Maddy‘ that’s the anthem every Madhavan fans has been chanting since the inception of the song in 2001 (the song appeared in the film Minnale). And there is every reason to do so. The charming actor entered our hearts with the film Alaipayuthe (2000), and went on to become India’s sweetheart through his impressive performances. His infectious smile, dashing personality and chocolate boy looks have earned him a steady female fan following. Apart from his distinct roles in each film, the actor has also changed his looks for each of them. Here’s a look at the different looks he’s adapted in all Tami films.
1. The charming boy-next-door look in Alaipayuthe (2000)
2. The rogue-turned-lover boy in Minnale (2001)
3. The responsible father in Kannathil Muthamittal (2002)
4. The Gangster in Aaytha Ezhuthu (2004)
5. The long-haired angry young man in Thambi (2006)
6. The smart police officer in Vettai (2012)
7. The muscular and infamous boxing coach in Irudhi Suttru (2016)
8. The stylish-stuble sporting cop in Vikram Vedha (2017)
Madhavan will soon be seen in the Telugu film Savyasachi which co-stars Naga Chaitanya. He is currently working on his film Rocketry which is based on the life of S Nambi Narayanan. Let’s keep guessing as to what looks the actor will sport in his forthcoming movies.
Keep rocking, Madhavan!